- Seminar on Integrated prevention and management of LOCUST and other plant diseases and pests for Pakistan in 2020
- Nomination for YESChina Master Program Scholership
- Managing Global Tecnical Capability devlopment conference & dialogue at Malaysia
- Australia Awards Scholarships for study commencing in 2020
- View details of available trainings.
Instructions for Nominations
Instructions regarding nomination of candidates for training/seminars, etc. under various technical assistance programme. Foreign Training Instructions
- Nomination for local/foreign training
- Foreign Training Forms (FT Forms)
- Pre requisites after approval
Economic Affairs Division
The Economic Affairs Division, Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, is the responsible agency for assessment of requirements, programming and negotiations for external economic and technical assistance to Pakistan from various countries and international organizations.
Under Technical Assistance Programmes, Economic Affairs Division receives, processes and coordinates various offers of training, scholarships and opportunities to participate in international seminars and conferences. These facilities aim at capacity building, human resource development and enabling Pakistan to participate in international events and present its position. Economic Affairs Division grants final approval for foreign trainings of the candidates nominated by the province. Read more