Friday, September 1, 2023
The PDWP approved nine development schemes of SHC&ME and P&SHC sector in its 14th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24 chaired by Chairman P&D Board Mr.Iftikhar Ali Sahoo.
Approved schemes are:
1) Program for Strategic Transformation of Selected Blocks of Tertiary Care Facilities OPD Block of Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, old Block of BVH Emergency Bahawalpur and OPD of Nishtar Hospital Children Hospital,Multan, old Block of Benazir Bhutto Hospital Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
2) Establishment of Dera Ghazi Khan Institute of Cardiology
3) Establishment of Mother & Child Block in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
4) Program for Provision of CT Scan Services through Outsourcing in Tertiary Care Hospital in Punjab
5) Program for Provision of MRI Services through Outsourcing in Tertiary Care Hospitals in Punjab
6) Program for Provision of Bio Medical and Non-Bio Medical Equipment in Tertiary Care Hospitals in Punjab
7) Program for Provision of Missing Facilities in Tertiary Care Hospitals in Punjab
8) Upgradation of THQ Hospital Taunsa, D.G. Khan
9)Program for Revamping OPD Block in Tertiary Care Hospitals Punjab
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.