Thursday, September 7, 2023
The PDWP approved six development schemes of the Roads and Public Buildings sector with an estimated cost of Rs 5612.725 million, in its 15th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24.
Chairman P&D Board Mr.Iftikhar Ali Sahoo chaired the meeting. Secretary P&D Board Mr.Nadir Chattha was also present.
The approved schemes are as follows:
1) Construction of Flyover at Railway Phatak Chak RS Shujabad Expressway Length 01.08 Km District Multan at rationalized cost of Rs 1024.000 million
2) Rehabilitation/ Improvement of Road from Session Chowk to Adhiwal Chowk via Tanga Adda Sabzi Mandi Road & City Road, Length=4.87KM, District Jhang at the cost of Rs 472.211 million
3) Rehabilitation/ Improvement of Road from UBL Chowk to Station Chowk and Ayub Chowk & City Roads, Length=5.75KM, District Jhang at the cost of Rs 681.003 million
4) Construction of One Multistorey Building for Residences Grade 11-14(42 Nos) for Staff Colony at Chauburji Garden Estate, Multan Road, Lahore at the rationalized cost of Rs 780.000 million
5) Provision of Missing Facilities at the Board of Revenue at the cost of Rs 1011.511 million
6) Construction of New GOR, near DHA Phase-9, Lahore at the rationalized cost of Rs 1644.000 million
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.