Wednesday, September 20, 2023
The PDWP approved seven development schemes of FW&F, Auqaf, Urban Development and Irrigation sector with an estimated cost of Rs 12163.2 million, in its 17th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24.
Chairman P&D Board Mr.Iftikhar Ali Sahoo chaired the meeting. Secretary P&D Board Mr.Nadir Chattha was also present.
Approved schemes are:
1) Revamping of Lahore Zoo at the cost of Rs 2136.000 million
2) Implementation of Master Plan of Safari Zoo Lahore at the cost of Rs 2600 million
3) Finishing work of Shrine of Bibi Pak Daman, Lahore including Up-
gradation of Approach Passage and Graveyard at the cost of Rs 518.060 million
4) Capacity Building Project for Performance Improvement of the Lahore and Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Agencies, Punjab at the cost of Rs 4,238.850 million
5) Construction of Spur in Union Council Mauza Bait D.G. Khan at the cost of Rs 755.291 million
6) Providing River Training Works for Protection of Link 1 in DG Khan at the cost of Rs 1,464.712 million
7) Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of Revival of Degraded River of Punjab at the cost of Rs 450.287 million
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.