Friday, November 3, 2023
The PDWP approved five development schemes of Urban Development, Transport, Irrigation & Road sector with an estimated cost of Rs 6741.785 million, in its 25th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24.
Chairman P&D Board Mr. Iftikhar Ali Sahoo chaired the meeting.
Approved schemes are as follows:
1) Construction/ Rehabilitation of Jinnah Park In Jhang City at the cost of Rs 868.915 million.
2) Carpet Road from Nowshera Virkan to Hafizabad via Nathu Siwiya, Buggay Including Khan Musalman Bypass, Length 31.30km, District Gujranwala at the cost of Rs 800 million
3) Procurement of Snow Clearance Machinery and Vehicles for Murree at the cost of Rs 580 million
4) Induction of Eco-friendly Buses in Cities of Punjab at the cost of Rs 3367 million
5) Construction of Gated Head Regulator from RD:205+000 to 283+000 of BRBD Link Canal at the cost of Rs 1125.870 million
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.