Monday, November 13, 2023
The PDWP approved five development schemes of Roads, Urban Development, and Local Govt sector with an estimated cost of Rs 7073.47 million, in its 26th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24.
Chairman P&D Board Mr. Iftikhar Ali Sahoo chaired the meeting.
Secretary P&D Board Mr Muzaffar Khan Sial was also present.
Approved schemes are as follows:
1) Construction of ByPass from Royal Hotel (N-5) to Sarwar Chowk via Adda Mai Wali Masjid, Length=13.70 Km, District Sahiwal at the cost of Rs 1667.762 million
2) Repair/Rehabilitation of road from Sohawa Chakwal Road to Kholl Hameed Incl Link from Mohra Kalayal to Mohra Jariyan, Length 9.50 km, Tehsil Gujar Khan, District Rawalpindi at the cost of Rs 530.763 million
3) Repair/ Rehabilitation of Road from Gujar Khan to Pir Phulal Road Incl Link from Mohra Sheikhan to Village Kontrilla (Length=29.80 km) (km 29.35+3.60 =32.95), Tehsil Gujar Khan at the cost of Rs 1408.423 million
4) Establishment of Sports Complex at Faisalabad City. (LDA) at the cost of Rs 668.522 million
5) Rehabilitation and Development of Qila Kohna Qasim Bagh (QKOB) for the Promotion of Tourism and Preservation of Tangible and Intangible Heritage Multan at the cost of Rs 2801 million
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.