Thursday, November 16, 2023
The PDWP approved six development schemes of Public Building, Irrigation,SHC&ME, and Women Development sector with an estimated cost of Rs 15434.374 million, in its 27th meeting of the current financial year 2023-24.
Chairman P&D Board Mr. Iftikhar Ali Sahoo chaired the meeting.
Secretary P&D Board Mr Muzaffar Khan Sial was also present.
Approved schemes are as follows:
1) Protection against Erosion Action of River Chenab along Left Side in District Hafizabad (Kot Kameer and Behak Ahmad Yar) at the cost of Rs 488.687 million
2) Consultancy Services for Validation / Updating Feasibility Studies and Detail Engineering Design for Water Resources Development in Cholistan at the cost of Rs 186.184 million
3) Provision of Missing Specialities for Upgrdation of DHQ Hospital to Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala at the cost Rs 8918 million
4) Establishment of Fatima Jinnah Institute of Dental Sciences, jubilee Town, Lhr at the cost of Rs 4662 million
5)Construction of Women Development Office Complex, Sabzazar, Lahore at the cost of Rs 698.227 million
6) Construction of Multi-Purpose Complex, Jubliee Town, Lahore at the cost of Rs 481.276 million
All Members of the P&D Board, provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.