The Punjab Provincial Development Working Party approved five development schemes of various sectors with an estimated cost of PKR. 3502.334 Million.
These schemes were approved in the 23rd meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) of current fiscal year 2019-20 presided by the Chairman P&D Board Habib-ur-Rehman Gilani. Provincial Secretary P&D Imran Sikandar Baloch, all members of the Planning & Development Board, Provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, Assistant Chief Coordination Syed Naveed Iqbal and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.
The approved development schemes included:
- Feasibility Study for Rehabilitation of Water Supply Line No. 1 (provision of drinking water supply from Head Fareed to Panjkot Cholistan District Rahimyar Khan length 90.0 km at the cost of PKR. 9.250 Million
- Replacement of outlived sewer in Multan Phase-II (Revised) at the cost of PKR. 2,264.160 Million
- Pilot Urban Rehabilitation & Infrastructure Improvement Project Package-IV from Chowk Purani Kotwali to Sonehri Masjid via Dabbi Bazaar at the cost of PKR. 443.467 Million
- Rehabilitation/widening & improvement of Shahpur Bhera Malikwal Road length 76.50 km, District Sargodha Phase-I, Group-III 27.00 to 50.30 km, length 23.30 km (pull Waaidi to Bherda) (Revised) at the cost of PKR. 770.457 Million
- Physical evaluation of 5 Nos. Devolved Schemes (PC-II) at the cost of PKR. 15.000 Million