The Punjab Provincial Development Working Party approved six development schemes of various sectors with an estimated cost of PKR. 7,195.862 Million.
These schemes were approved in the 20th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) of current fiscal year 2019-20 presided by the Chairman P&D Board Habib-ur-Rehman Gilani. Provincial Secretary P&D Imran Sikandar Baloch, all members of the Planning & Development Board, Provincial Secretaries of concerned departments, Assistant Chief Coordination Syed Naveed Iqbal and other senior representatives of the relevant provincial departments also attended the meeting.
The approved development schemes included:
- Expansion of C.P.E Institute of Cardiology, Multan (Construction of New OPD & Inpatient Block) at the cost of PKR. 3,266.909 Million
- Establishment of KEMU Campus at Muridkey (PC-II) at the cost of PKR. 167.757 Million
- Extension of Punjab Assembly Building Lahore (Revised) at the cost of PKR. 1,639.923 Million
- Feasibility Study for Identification of Tourism Potential and Master Planning at Chakwal (PC-II) at the cost of PKR. 15.424 Million
- Dualization of Lodhran Kehror Pacca, Mailsi, Vehari Road, District Lodhran (Phase-II) remaining 20 km at the cost of PKR. 2,068.630 Million
- Updation of feasibility study, detailed engineering design, preparation of PC-I for Wastewater Treatment Plants in WASA, Gujranwala (PC-II) at the cost of PKR. 37.219 Million